Monday 19 January 2009

:-/

im so fucking done.
ever since troy's thing, i've been throw to the backseat.
the only thing my stupid "family" does now, is watch tv.
we used to play Uno, and have fun.
now, we can only, buy video games for troy.
make sure troy's homework is done.
troy.troy.troy.troy.
i totally understand that he had surgery,
and he should have attention.
but hes fine now,
hes playing all 50 of his new video games
and he's O.K.
now, me on the otherhand.
i've gotten a bunch of hell over that kid.
since his surgery, i've had to:
didnt get the sleep in my own bed for about a week.
didnt get to eat for about a week.
never got my homework done.
got yelled at by multiple people.
..
pretty much, no one knew i existed.
which was O.K., for that week.
hes home now.
hes fine.
i however am not.
ugh.
im always complaining on here.
im sorry for that.
i simply give up.
my town, parents, "friends" and everything just sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment