Sunday 11 January 2009

I recently have re-discovered my love for boys like Chase Coy <33 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">Cristofer Drew<33. class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_1">irl? I believe I have never met a boy like them.. ever. I would kill for that. They're sweet and make cute little songs. Ya know, if boys did that more often, they wouldn't be questioning themselves, "Why doesn't, that girl like me?" Why, be cute. Put in effort. Do something usual boys, don't do. Sing her a song, write a poem, buy balloons and put them in her locker (if you're still in school, or you could put them in her car or something..), make her a picture.. Just be creative. Do something creative. I'm so tired of un-originality. Yeah, it's nice to get flowers and and chocolates, but every other boy does that too... By the way, if you're after a girl, make sure you know her middle name, birth date, and favorite colour.


-allyxxarsenic

No comments:

Post a Comment