Wednesday 7 January 2009

My Math "Teacher"

I hate the "teachers" in my school. So, when we came back from winter break, my math "teacher" gave us a math test. In my math class on every test I get an A. But noooooooooooooooooooooo not this time. I got a freakin' D. wtffff?!? So thats not even the end of it. So, my "teacher" decides to make the kids that got a C or lower partner up with a kid that got a B or higher. She was the one who partnered us, so I got stuck with this kid who plays video games allllllllllllll the time and probably has never talked to a girl. He st-st-studdered everytime he tried to talk to me. oi. So, he didn't help me at all. Then the stupid "teacher" decides, 'Hey let's give all the kids who are "helping" others 10 bonus points'. wtffffffffff? Then she made me do an extra assigment. grrrrrrr! I hate that lady. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment